I’m here to help…
I see you.
In the midst of the clutter and chaos, you long for order and peace.
You want to change, but you’re afraid and uncertain, not sure it’s even possible.
I assure you, it is.
Whether you want to organize a closet, a room, or your entire house, I believe you can.
And I’m here to walk alongside you on the journey.
Hi, I’m Liana!
As a wife, mother, and professional organizer, I’m dedicated to helping you have the organized life you dream of. Whether it’s offering you practical solutions, uplifting motivation, or popular products, my mission is to make your mission of getting organized a reality.
There’s no judging, no set expectations, and no condemnation here, I promise.
It’s just you and me, traveling on the road to orderly living one step at a time.
5 Fun Facts About Me ~
1. I’m an avid reader. I usually read one to two books in a week.
2. I’ve traveled to 6 of the 7 continents. Only Antarctica is left to conquer!
3. I’m a certified scuba diver. The water is my happy place.
4. I love tennis – watching it and playing it! When I was younger, I was certain I’d be a Wimbledon Champion.
5. In 2018, I completed my lifelong dream of writing a novel. You can learn more about my writing life at lianageorge.com
What clients are saying about Liana
Liana is fantastic. She helped me clear out my pantry and after 6 months, the systems she put in place are keeping me organized. I was able to see everything and therefore didn’t keep buying stuff and used more of what I had. My only regret is not doing this way sooner!
I attended a women’s fellowship and she was amazing and I was truly inspired and I have started 1 cupboard at a time.
Amazing. She has transformed my life and helped me take back my house. She customized to your needs and lifestyle.
Call Us, drop us a line or stop by our office.
17602 McDonald Road Alvin, Texas 77511