Have Liana speak to your group!
Are you looking for a motivational and informational speaker on the topic of organizing? I’d love to share with your group!
Over the past 5 years, I’ve spoken to a variety of groups (Mothers of Preschoolers, Women’s Ministries, Networking groups, and students) on a wide range of organizing topics.
In all my presentations, I offer practical ideas and solutions to some of your most common organizing problems, while at the same time, weaving in humor, true stories, and encouragement that will leave your attendees inspired about bringing order to their lives.
“I attended a women’s fellowship (where Liana spoke) and she was amazing. I was truly inspired and I have started 1 cupboard at a time.”
– River Pointe Church Women’s Ministry Attendee, August 2017
Here are a few of my more popular speaking topics:
- Uncluttered: Shaping Your Heart and Your Home for What Matters Most – Geared towards Women’s Ministry groups, this 2 hour talk looks at both the spiritual and practical aspects of an organized life.
- You Can’t Organize Clutter – A short, 40-minute presentation on the decluttering process and how to overcome the obstacles that keep you from living an organized life.
- Organizing Essentials for Busy Business Owners – In this 45-minute talk, business owners will learn the four essential areas (productivity, delegation, workspace organization, and home organization) they need to concentrate on in order to be the best at what they do.
- Organizing Kid’s Work and Play – Geared for Mom’s groups, this 50-minute presentation walks moms through the necessary steps to declutter and organize the piles of papers kids bring home and how to corral all the toys their kids have that drives them crazy!
*Most topics can be modified to fit your timeframe and budget.
Don’t see a topic here to fit your group? I’d be happy to discuss catering a topic to fit your need!
To learn more about Liana’s speaking rates or to book Liana to speak to your group, please fill out the form on the Contact Page.
Call Us, drop us a line or stop by our office.
17602 McDonald Road Alvin, Texas 77511